One of the largest in Europe located at the Quai Louis Prunier.
Located rue Pernelle.
Rebuilt in the 18th century at 10 rue du Palais.
Remains of maritime fortifications from the end of the Middle Ages (starting from the largest to the smallest: Tour de la Lanterne, Tour Saint Nicolas, Tour de la Chaîne).
Former city gate since the 12th century located opposite the Old Port, it subsequently housed a bell tower and a clock in 1478.
Built in the middle of the 16th century, 11bis rue des Augustins.
It has housed the town hall in France since 1298.