everyday life

retour à la liste


Whatever accommodation solution you choose, you must take out so-called “multi-risk” insurance, covering the risks of fire, water damage, theft, etc. and including civil liability. This insurance can be taken out and also with student insurance such as “ADH” from 21.40€ for the year.

See the official website of “ADH”: https://www.assurances-etudiants.com